Saturday, November 7, 2009

Thanks for all the birthday wishes!

Well, this will have to do as a substitute for actual replies (on Facebook) to the various people who sent birthday wishes. At the moment, the Chinese censors are relatively more successful in their blocking of my activities there: I can see the whole website--thankfully including some sections devoted to better methods of bypassing the Great Firewall which I will soon try to put into practice; I can't, however, post much at the moment.

So anyway, thanks for your wishes! My own birthday wish I shouldn't tell--as tradition dictates--but I think you can guess. I hope everyone else had a good 'Guy Fawkes Day' as well, and the various terrorists, hobgoblins, and 'culture warriors' burned merrily upon their respective bonfires.

No comments: